BYU Law’s Student Bar Association (SBA) hosted its annual Halloween Social on October 27, 2016. Faculty and students dressed up, bringing out the best costumes in the Law School. The social included a costume contest, a donut eating competition, trick or treating in the carrels, and more fun activities.
“The SBA Halloween Social is a great tradition. It provides a fun way to take a break from our studies to spend time with family and law school friends,” said Laura Schrum, SBA President.
The winners of the costume contest are as follows:
- The Funniest Costume: Neal Hoopes as a judge
- Best Overall Costume: Bryson King & family with the Harry Potter theme
- Best Couple Costume: Ashley Nef & Claire Bradford as Constitution signers
- Most Creative Costume: Peter Hecker & family as firefighters
- Best Group Costumes: Professor Shobe & Professor Shobe and family with the Star Wars theme
Thanks to all who made the SBA Halloween Social a success!